- These Nest Wifi devices work together to blanket your whole home in fast, reliable Wi-Fi and eliminate buffering in every room – with coverage up to 210 square metres.
- Nest Wifi points have a speaker with the Google Assistant for extra help around the house. And they work with thousands of connected devices from brands that you love. Play music, manage your Wi-Fi network and more, using your voice. Just say, “Hey Google, pause Wi-Fi for Julie’s devices.”
- Intelligently works behind the scenes to make sure that your Wi-Fi stays fast. So you can walk from room to room on a video call with an uninterrupted signal.  And automatic updates help your network to stay safe and sound.
- Nest Wifi is easy to set up in the Google Home app. Connect and manage devices in your network. Plus, pause Wi-Fi to limit screen time for the children.
- One Wifi router with one Wifi point is strong enough to handle up to 200 connected devices, and fast enough to stream multiple 4K videos at a time.
- Nest Wifi is compatible with the previous-generation Google Wifi system.
Home size, materials and layout can affect how Wi-Fi signal travels. Larger homes or homes with thicker walls or long, narrow layouts may need extra Wifi points for full coverage. The strength and speed of the signal will depend on your Internet provider.
Controlling certain devices and features in your home requires a compatible smart device. List of compatible apps and partners available at g.co/nestwifi/req.
The Wifi point is optimised for select content services only. Subscriptions may be required for certain content.
Minimum OS requirements are available at g.co/nestwifi/req.
This is based on only using connected devices at a maximum data rate of 1 Mbps. Requires a sufficient broadband Internet connection and for connected devices to be located within the Wi-Fi coverage area described at g.co/nestwifi/coverage. The strength and speed of the signal will also depend on your Internet provider.