- Control your lighting from your smartphone
- Works with Apple HomeKit / Google Assistant / Amazon Alexa
- Customise your lighting experience
- Set any shade of white light
- Control your lighting from your smartphone so suit your needs
- Wireless dimming switch makes it adjust the light setting from anywhere
- Smart connectivity with voice controls
Control your lighting from your smartphone
The Philips Hue White Ambiance E27 Starter Kit lets you add smart lighting to your home. The three white ambiance bulbs can be used to mimic sunrise and sunset, making it easier to wake up and fall asleep with a natural rhythm.
Using your smartphone or tablet, you can control the lights to suit your needs. With the Philips Hue app, you can connect up to 50 bulbs and accessories, and choose from pre-set light recipes. Whether you are trying to energise yourself in the morning or relax in the evening, you'll find the light settings to help you.
Wireless dimming switch
Using the portable wireless dimming switch you can quickly and easily adjust the light settings. Use it as a switch or keep it available as a remote to control the lighting from anywhere in your home.
Getting started is easy - simply plug in the bulbs as you normally would, and pair them to the free Hue app. Easy as that.
Even if you're away from the house, you can control your lights with a smartphone or tablet. Check whether you switched them off, turn them on before you go home and create the right mood to arrive to. And if you don't want to reach for your phone - turn the lights on or off with a voice command by pairing the Hue bulbs with an Amazon Echo, Apple HomeKit or Google Assistant device.