- Control your lighting from your smartphone
- Works with Apple HomeKit / Google Assistant / Amazon Alexa
- Dim the lights from your phone
- Requires Philips Hue Bridge
- Control your lights from your phone with the Hue app
- Connect to the rest of your smart home with voice controlled speakers
- Dim your lights without any installation needed
Control your lights from your phone
Upgrade your lighting and bring smart functionality to your home with the Philips Hue White Smart LED Bulb Twin Pack. You'll be able to control the bulbs from wherever you are, so if you realise you've forgotten to switch something off, you can do it on your phone as you're heading into work.
Connect to the rest of your smart home
You can control your Philips Hue lighting from the app, or you can link it to the rest of your smart home. The bulbs are compatible with loads of smart devices, so you can ask Google Home or Alexa to turn on or dim your lights without touching a single button.
Dim your lights
The Hue White Bulbs also have a dimming function, so you can easily adjust the brightness of your lights without having to get a dimmer switch installed.
And thanks to the schedule function, you can set the lights to come on at pre-set times, ensuring that the lights are on when you arrive home.
Please note: This bulb requires the Philips Hue Bridge (sold separately).